Sunday 12 April 2015

Trip trip trippin


Sunny hot day, perfect place with my boyfriend are making really good combination. For the first time we went to see the Belgian beach in Oostende, and then we changed the location to Brugge. I was so surprised by how amazing it is there. The beach in Oostende is very nice and because it was so sunny, I could feel the summer already, what is perfect. And then, Brugge , the city called "Belgian Venice" is so old, historical, calm and magic. I can only say, I can't wait to be there again !

Let's look at my outfit now, I have worn quite simple basic combination of denim shorts, B&W top and new Converse sneakers. Like a bag, I have took my (now favorite one) black backpack. On the last photo you can also see my "Chanel" blazer bought in Paris, I'm sure You'll see more photos with it later.
You can look forward to the rest of the random pictures in the next post.
For now, I would just say : enjoy holidays as much as you can because it's going to be so sunny ! :)





top- Bershka
shorts- diy
sneakers- Converse
backpack- Urban Outfitters
"Chanel" blazer- Vintage





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place and great look!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete