Wednesday 28 May 2014

One day in Budapest


So as I said this is my post about our one day trip to Budapest.I spent this beautiful sunny day with my love.We were doing sightseeing around the city centre,a little bit of shopping and then we went to the castle and church which is right next to the castle.There is an awesome view of the Parliament but that´s not everything ..you can see almost everything of the centre.
Anyway I have worn my summer dress from H&M with burgundy flats from H&M as well.It was very very very hot ..I would say perfect weather if you´re somewhere on the beach but in the city  it can be crazy :) But I can say we enjoyed walking around this beautiful historical city and we finished our trip on the airport because our flight to London was in the evening.











No comments:

Post a Comment