Sunday 21 September 2014

Favourite one

                                                                       shirt-TOPSHOP
                                                                 skirt-Yves Saint Laurent
                                                                           shoes-Zara

Bonjour ! 

Hope everybody´s weekend was as nice as that mine.Here in Brussels,it was so sunny and hot what is really important for me :D .. yesterday we have rented the bikes so we made a trip around the centre. It was very nice .And today as you can see just walking around in Ixelles where we live .I really like it here,especially this part of Brussels.

And why the post is named as "favourite one" ? Because I can say all of these pieces are my favourite ones :) For some of you it´s maybe too elegant but I like it as it is and hope you like it as well.

See you !





No comments:

Post a Comment