Saturday 13 September 2014

First days in Brussels

 denim shirt-vintage
blazer-vintage store
skinny jeans-Pull&Bear
shoes-Vagabond
bag-Primark

Hello everybody! Im back and Im posting from the new city I live in.I moved here with my boyfriend for studying in ULB.Im gonna study in French in the heart of Europe - Brussels/Bruxelles.These first days were really nice,we were decorating our new flat and also visiting the centre of Brussels,I also went for my first day at school.Brussels is very nice,mostly historical city with a lot of foreigners.Of course it´s not so big like London but there´s something about this city.I can see some elements from french architecture but also the swiss one.Hope it´s gonna be good to live here.Here you have some pictures so you can see a little bit how is it looking.
Outfit : I´m wearing my comfortable black skinny jeans with denim shirt and the grey blazer.I have added black leather bag with the black Vagabonds.Hope you like it ! And dear students, I wish you nice start to the new school year :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment