Sunday 8 February 2015

Happy birthday to my blog !

So it's been 2 years already what I've started to post to my blog. 
And why? 

I've always been interested in fashion, I was just looking for something special and I found the only way how can I show everything what I like about fashion. 
3.2.2013, I've started to write while I was living in France with my 2 best roommates. I knew that right there, there are a lot of amazing places I would like to share with you, guys, because France is beautiful country. I have started to post in English , sometimes in French and in my maternal Slovak. My blog is for me the mix of the photos/ style/ articles.  

These 2 years were really amazing for me, I was doing so many different things, I visited so many different places/ countries with different people. 2 years ago, I was living in Bressuire, small town in France in Deux Sevres Region, where I found my inspiration to write. I was studying there, but also visiting a lot of other cities like Paris, Bordeaux, Nantes, Poitiers, La Rochelle etc. that you can find on my photos.
After a year spending in France I've decided to spend my next year in London, in United Kingdom with my lovely boyfriend. We were enjoying the biggest city of England, one of the biggest metropole of fashion where I've found a lot of inspiration. I'm sure it affected a lot  my style of dressing but I'm really happy cause the London style is perfect for me. It was just different world for me when I compare it with France cause in Bressuire - the place I was living is not so full of the fashion shops . In London you have everything - my favorite Zara, Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Forever 21 - the place where I was working , and also Chanel, Prada.. 

But I know how important is education for me so I've decided to move in Brussels with my boyfriend as well. I started to study Political Science in ULB University in Brussels, I'm studying in French. It's something new again. 

As you can see I love travelling and trying new things/ places/ styles .. 

Today, because it's the birthday of my FASHION BLOG, I would like to show you some of my best outfits that I have posted since 2013. Hope you like them and I wanna just say THANK YOU to you, people who are reading my "fais.propre.mode" .

xoxo


PS: I'm sorry about not posting for a long time but I had a lot of exams = studying for my first session  but now I'll try to post as much as I can :) 

PS 2: I'm going to Paris in a month so I will have another city to show you !


















No comments:

Post a Comment