Wednesday 11 February 2015

photo diary

Hello :)

It's been a long time what I haven't posted anything from my " photo diary " so here we go, not it's the time to show you What did I do, What did I see, Where did I go ..
All of that you can see on the following pictures. Hope you like it :) 

So, let's get started ! What I have been doing these days ? 

I was..
.. taking some photos of my favorite jewelry pieces
 ..preparing my blog to be ready for the new articles
 ..drinking tea in the Workshop
    .. taking "awkward" selfies :D
 ..making "what is in my bag" photo
 .. eating this yummy oat meal with raspberries
 ..going to the fitness centre
 .. looking forward to be in Paris 
.. making the detail photos  
 .. watching GG
 .. smelling these perfect roses
 .. drinking "chocolat chaud"
 .. spending lovely time in Cafe Presse
 .. walking in the centre of Brussels after working day
 .. and here as well 
.. enjoying these cakes 



SEE YOU SOON

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment