Sunday 3 May 2015

Dear MAY, welcome !


 And here we are, the most favourite month has come. The shining sun, colourful trees, kissing under cherry-woods and coming 20th birthday. The only "bad" thing is that my exams are coming as well so it's not like 100% chill as I expected to be. But I'm still trying to be kind of optimistic because there are many worse things than this. So I'm just saying.. enjoy this lovely month as much as you can because in May "love is in the air". 

Anyway, I know, I have used this cherry blossom cliché to take pictures but I just really like it, it brings you such a "May feeling". So we were also looking for some cherry-woods around Ixelles and we've found it as you can see it and this is the result : my new skinny jeans in combination with "Chanel" style blazer, simple white blouse, black heels, black and white and gold clutch with the leather belt as well. 
So what do you think? Do you like my outfit? Are you also enjoying MAY as much as I do? 

Have fun :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment