Tuesday 8 October 2013

Art Day

















Hi Guys!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend for example like me.I always wanted to go there but I wasnt.There was not a time for that or I was sick etc..but finally on this sunday I was in Tate Modern-Museum of Modern Art.
I can say that it´s a little bit like Centre Pompidou in Paris but made in another style.It was really nice,you can admire many artists there (one of them is on the last photo-guess which one?).Nowadays there is an exhibiton of Paul Klee so it could be interesting mostly for those who like art.

Did you know ..?
Did you know that almost every museum in London is for free?
The governement can save the money from gambling so they dont have to charge the museums what is perfect for visitors I think.

Anyway I chose skirt outfit and I have worn my favourite black velvet skirt with new shirt from Zara.And I have added black Zara leather back,leather jacket and leather boots.Hope you like it and have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment