Thursday 31 October 2013

Working day in Westfield













Do you know those days when you can see just the way you´re going to work and back from work?Because I do.I would like to have some day off.Cant wait until Sunday when I will be walking down the streets in this perfect city.
Anyway I can say I´m satisfied with the place I work.As you can see it´s in one of the biggest shopping centres in London named Westfield where you can find so many many many stores(Zara,Topshop,Urban Outfitters..etc) Do you have a break ? You can go shopping..well that´s the best place of work for shopping maniac.
On the pictures you can see my casual outfit,my journey to work by London bus and some Starbucks pleasure.
I have worn my new sweater from Zara,black blazer H&M,H&M jeans.I have added some accessories as black leather bag Zara and necklace from H&M.Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment