Saturday 2 November 2013

Cafe Rouge








It´s like that when you just want to see the Covent garden and Trafalgar Square but finally you finish with Monument,St.Pauls and Embankment.Well, I can say I had really good time there.We were walking somewhere near the monument station when we found something interesting as you can see on the photo with my boyfriend-LOVE.I really didnt know where exactly I can find it and we were just standing there and looking around the place.
Although There were so many people because of some festival or something like that.. Im so happy that I´ve finally seen the Trafalgar square after 2months what I´m here..I know I´m not good tourist but you know there so many things to do and to see!
For the next time I would like to visit Covent Garden,The British Museum and some market with vintage shops hope it will be soon..maybe tomorrow so I´m already looking forward to see something new because You´ve always something to do in London.

Anyway I have worn my new jeans shorts Levi Strauss which I bought from Urban Outfitters(I´ve just fallen in love with this shop..there´re always so many beautiful must-haves!) with the simple white shirt and I have added black leather jacket with necklace from Mango.Hope you like it and you´ll have perfect weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment