Tuesday 26 November 2013

Walking down the London streets












London is so perfect city.You can find there so many interesting places.We were a little bit like tourists this weekend so we were doing the tour of London the Oxford street,Regent street to the Piccadily Circus then Buckingham Palace,St.James park,London Eye,Trafalgar Square,St.Paul´s Cathedrale,Monument,London Bridge,Tower Bridge etc.There are so many Christmass lights in London you can admire mostly on the Oxford street or near the London Bridge as you can see on the photos. 

I have worn my black coat from H&M with jeans from H&M and I have added b&w scarf from H&M as well.I have added my new Vagabond boots from Urban Outfitters and sweater from Bershka.You can see my new gold necklace from Zara.Hope you like my look and all my photos as well.
Wish you have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment