Monday 18 November 2013

7 BEST LONDON TRENDS FOR FALL/WINTER13

After 5 days what I´m lying in my bed because of sickness I can say I´m already sick of it and I really look forward to go to work what is weird.I still can´t go out to take some pictures so I decided to post something else than usually what could be about the top trends for the fall and winter 13.I got inspired by London Fashion where it´s the best place to notice some trends.Hope it´s not too late to inform you about that now but I think it´s never late to say something about trends for current season.Well this is it!

1.LEATHER

Smooth and sleek or textured and worn.You can find it on sleeve details,leather skirts,shorts,trousers,jackets,boots.It´s everywhere for (almost) everyone and not only this season.So you still don´t have you leather jacket?!




2.OVERSIZED COATS

You can just layer them over skirts in the same print or over skinny pants for a cleaner and minimalist look.




3.CHECKED PRINT & PLAID

The check is able look striking while never overwhelming the wearer.You don´t have to use is only in B&W combination but nowadays is also very popular in Red&Black to add more girly look.




4.THE ROLL NECK

As we could notice,the trends are coming back from the past.Such and example could be the roll neck.I didnt like them before but maybe I will buy some for this season.One of the advantages-it´s a great winter warmer.It could be perfect in a combination with some oversized coat.



5.THE MINI BAG

Funny,fashionable and minimalistic.In different brands and different shapes.We love them.Totally must-have of this season.




6.MILITARY LOOK

Whether you´ll choose jacket,pants or shirt with military green you´ll take good decision.You can wear it anytime, in the evening to the party or casually in the afternoon to drink some coffee.Always trendy and chic.



7.COZY SWEATER

Love them mostly in the winter time because it´s another winter warmer.Also very trendy with the skirt.It´s up to you which one you´ll take!








No comments:

Post a Comment