Saturday 12 April 2014

NEW IN /SPRING


 EN : Hello :)

Today I´m here with my New IN post for spring .Some stuff you might have already seen and some not.Concerning weather, it´s getting better and better here in London what make it easier for taking pictures.So for tomorrow I´ve got some prepared plans because I´ve got day off..finally.Well, I can just say : see you soon with the new outfit post !

--

SL : Čaute :)

Dnes som tu s mojim New In jarným príspevkom.Niektoré veci ste už možno videli a niektoré zase nie.Čo sa týka počasia,tu v Londýne sa to zlepšuje a tým mi to aj uľahčuje kvôli fotografovaniu.Na zajtra som si už pripravila nejaké plány pretože mám voľno...konečne.Takže môžem len povedať : už čoskoro sa vidíme s novým outfitovým postom ! 

cardigan-Forever21
top-Forever21
crop top-Forever21
dress-Forever21
high-waisted jeans-Pull&Bear
shorts-Forever21
hat-Topshop
accessories-vintage/F21


3 comments: