Wednesday 2 April 2014

Unknown place


Hello,Hello!

EN : So, today I´m here with the 5 facts about me I would like to tell you.
1,I love LONDON and walking around this beautiful city because I can always find here something new,something special.
2,When the sun is shining I´m becoming a new person and I just can´t waste of my time and staying at home so I´m really really happy that it´s such a good weather nowadays.
3,Yesterday I was enjoying the newly discovered place from which you can see all the skyscrapers of London .There´s such an amazing view from this unknown place.
4,I did some shopping in my working shop (F21) and you can see it on these pics already,well I´m talking about the shorts you can see on the pics with the rings and some t-shirt you´ll see soon in NEW IN post.
5,I have chosen this outfit for the walks around the city,it seems maybe more elegant like comfortable but I was feeling really good in this combination of RED&WHITE&BLACK.
--
SL : Ahojte! Dnes som si pre Vás pripravila 5 mojich faktov, o ktorých by som Vám rada povedala.
1,Milujem Londýn a prechádzky v ňom ,pretože tu vždy viem nájsť niečo nové,niečo výnimočné.
2,Hneď ako slnko začne svietiť, stáva sa zo mňa nová osoba a jednoducho nedokážem mrhať časom tým,že by som ostala doma keďže som tak strašne šťastná,že je tu teraz také dobré počasie.
3,Včera som si užívala novo objavené miesto, z ktorého môžete vidieť úplne všetky mrakodrapy Londýna.Ten výhľad je úžasný.
4,Bola som trochu nakupovať na mojom pracovisku (F21) a ako už môžete vidieť na obrázkoch, hovorím o šortkách,ktoré sú na fotkách aj s prsteňmi a ešte nejaké to tričko,ktoré uvidíte v novom NEW IN poste už čoskoro.
5,Tento outfit by som zvolila na prechádzky po meste,možno sa zdá,že je to skôr elegantné ako pohodlné,ale ja som sa v tejto kombinácii RED&WHITE&BLACK cítila vážne dobre.










1 comment:

  1. ahoj, máš hezký blog nechceš dát navzájem follow ? dej mi vědět =)

    ReplyDelete