Wednesday 11 December 2013

in love with this city










In this post I want to show you my pictures from the last weekend when I had my family here.We have seen so many things as morning Greenwich park with its market (I will do own post with London markets later)..then we finally have been in London Eye as you can see on some photos,we have been in some restaurants,we were walking down the streets and we finished on Tower Bridge ( as always ).

It was really nice because everything is everywhere are the Christmas lights and I love it so much.I finally have an impression that Christmas are coming although we dont have snow.

Anyway I have worn my favorite sweater from Zara and I combinated it with white shirt.I have added Mango necklace(I think I need some new necklace).I have also worn my black skinny from Primark and I have added my black coat.
Do you have some tips for coats?I´m looking for something very nice but still nothing.Hope I will make it until spring!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment