Monday 2 December 2013

Something different












Hi guys hope you all had a wonderful weekend.That mine was full of work and a little bit of chill and fun.I think the weekend should be the best for the rest mostly on sunday.And now it´s already monday again but Im happy that is a new week because Im expecting my familly here so Im really satisfied that it will be something different as usually.I´m going to concert on sunday so I hope it will be fun.And what about you guys?What are your plans for this week?

Anyway There are some photos which were taken in October in modeling studio.I have added some photos with my boyfriend as well so hope you like them.

I have chose the simply outfit which contains my H&M tshirt which I re-made a little bit with black velvet skirt and tights from American Apparel.I have added black high-heels and some gold accessories as necklace and bracelets from H&M as well.
My boyfriend has worn burgundy sweater from H&M with jeans H&M shorts and burgundy Vans sneakers.

Hope you like our outfits and wish you have a lovely week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment