Wednesday 4 December 2013

Jewellery pieces










Hi guys! In this post I want to show you some of my favourites jewellery pieces.The mostly of them are in gold colour as you can see on the photos I don´t know why I just prefer the accessories with gold addition.I think it looks nicer with gold than with silver.

So those are my necklaces which I combinated with some of my sweaters.The first one is the latest and it´s from Zara,I combinated it with red sweater then it´s the necklace from H&M as you can see on the photos,then it´s Mango necklace from Zurich which is my favourite one and the last one is also from H&M.
Then I can show you some of my bracelets and rings also from H&M and the last one which is white is from Mango.

I hope I maybe inspired some of you and that you liked it ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment