Tuesday 24 December 2013

Random photos-Christmas edition










 Well,Christmas Eve is here and we can start with celebrating Christmas.In my country,the most important day is today, so it´s Christmas Eve when we´re opening all presents,we have dinner with our family and just relax all day.It´s like Christmas Day and Boxing Day (in UK) together.I´m really happy that I can be with my family here in London and we´ll celebrate it together.I can´t wait until dinner (I´m already so HUNGRY!)

And what about you guys do you have all the presents?What did you buy for your family etc.?

Anyway I didn´t take so many pictures or some outfit because I had a lot of work so I chose some of my unseen random or Instagram pictures which are connected with Christmas.I can say I´m too excited (maybe more than about Christmas presents) about 26th of December because here in London will be one of the best and biggest Christmas sale in the world so I will go surely shoppping from early morning.I think there will be so many people in Oxford street but I have to be there.How I could not be there ?Some people go to London only because of this big sale and I can be here so It´s not possible to be not there.I hope I will find some good staff to make some new looks.

AND I WISH YOU : MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !








No comments:

Post a Comment